Read the sentences below.
Then listen and repeat.
- One of the main disadvantages of taking a gap year is that by time you get to university, you'll have forgotten everything you learnt at school.
- It may be advantageous for some people to take a gap year before starting university.
- Actually, I can't see any benefits to taking a gap year.
- Taking a gap year may be beneficial for reasons related to gaining useful experience and improving your CV.
- One of the main advantages of living in cities are that you have access to better public services, like health and education - not to mention the entertainment.
- With regard to the disadvantages, I think cities tend to be far more crowded and polluted than small towns or the countryside.