IELTS Task 2 Model Answers
For maximum benefit, I recommend that you do the following before reading these corrections
- Study the question carefully
- Make sure you fully understand what the question is
- What is your opinion?
- Think of some ideas that support and oppose your opinion eg
- Expand your supporting ideas
- Read the question again – have you answered it?
- Write your answer in 40 minutes.
- Use a proper IELTS writing form - get one here.
- [take a break]
- Then study your answer and do it again - take as long as you like and check your structures and vocab on the internet
- Compare your answer to mine
- Memorise some of my structures - pay attention to the grammar and lexis. Do this by using active reading – see here
- Add some of my sentences to Anki so that you'll remember them for ever - see here
- Rewrite my answer
- Pay attention to your mistakes
- Look at it again the next day
If you’re serious about succeeding in IELTS, you need to be professional and use an approach like the one above.