For maximum benefit, I recommend that you do the following before reading my Task 1 model answers
Click on the links below to see high band score model answers and corrected students' writing.
See how to get maximum benefit from these answers by clicking this button:
- Study the question carefully
- Make sure you fully understand it before you start your answer
- Identify the main features
- Decide what information you'll include in your answer
- Decide on the organisation -
- What will you describe first?
- How many paragraphs?
- How will you organise your paragraphs?
- What information will you group together?
- Write your answer in 20 minutes on a proper IELTS writing form - get one here.
- Then study your answer and do it again - take as long as you like and check your structures on the internet