Writing Task 1
Corrected Students’ Writing
For Maximum Benefit, I Recommend That You Do The Following Before Reading My Task 1 Model Answer
Click on the links below to see high band score model answers and corrected students’ writing.See how to get maximum benefit from these answers by clicking this button:
- Study the question carefully
- Make sure you fully understand it before you start your answer
- Identify the main features
- Decide what information you’ll include in your answer
- Decide on the organisation –
- What will you describe first?
- How many paragraphs?
- How will you organise your paragraphs?
- What information will you group together?
- Write your answer in 20 minutes on a proper IELTS writing form – get one here.
- Then study your answer and do it again – take as long as you like and check your structures on the internet
- Compare your answer to mine
- Memorise some of my structures – pay attention to the grammar and lexis
- Add some of my sentences to Anki so that you’ll remember them for ever – see here
- Rewrite my answer
- Look at it again the next day